Thursday, June 19, 2008

FIRE!

Was I freaked out this morning or WHAT!

The boys and I were in the kitchen cleaning and all of a sudden I hear this.....Hummmmmmmmmm BOOM!!!!!
I look over and see that the power strip for the fish tank is on FIRE!
I walk over to it...FREAKING OUT IN THE BRAIN!

First thought.......CALL 911!!!!!..............then I think.......my house will be gone by time they get here. Mobile homes go FAST! LOL

Then something spoke to me..............."reach over the flame...grab the power cord......unplug all the outlets and throw it out the doorwall"...................I am suprised that I do not have any burns. The flames were pretty high, but nothing but a coouple spots from smoke!
I know that I know....that was GOD!

A brown extension cords prongs are completely gone!
Very freaky morning!

Needless to say..........to fish tank is off right now!

Turns out there was water underneath the power strip....must have caused it to blow like it did!

1 comments:

My five blessings! said...

Oh my gosh, Jackie! I'm glad you guys are okay! Scary, indeed!!!!!!!!!!