Monday, June 2, 2008

Ever just have "one of those days"?

I am having one!

Jonny has been running around the house all day crying because his best friend is not available to play today. So I have been trying to calm down an upset 5 year old.

But let's start off with a wonderful phone call from my husband telling me he working on-call tonight. For all of you that do not know, On-call is when he has to be available for work all night long. It basically sucks!

Then, I receive a phone call that my dad pulled his back out this morning and is at home. He is fine...PTL!

Oh, and my sister Danielle is at the doctor's right now as I type this getting a cyst that is about 8 cm big on her ovaries looked at. Who knows what might happen.....

And, My twin sister has about a 95% chance of having her baby tomorrow. They are doing a test to see if the baby's lungs are developed, if so, then she will be admitted and have a possible C-Section tomorrow evening.

Me? You are asking...how is Jackie doing?

I am ready to SCREAM! My mother is being a big pain in my booty, my sisters are making me worry about something I should not worry about...that is God's job.
Church hunting is terrible. Jonny almost drowned in a pool on Saturday...and my mom has put that one in my face. But PTL! The friends house that we were at...there daughter saved him! God sure is keeping an eye out for my Jonny! But I am never hearing the end of it....
I did have a good weekend though.....we spent almost the whole day on Saturday at my friends house. Swimming, dinner, and a bonfire! Well needed since our morning went pretty crappy....we got a phone call saying that all the hard work we put into our pool was to waste. We needed to have it down by the end of the day..... BUMMER! So we have a garden! Tomato's, beans, cantaloupe, watermelon, peppers, and cucumbers.

0 comments: